January 1, 2011

Thank You Note

This year I received more greeting cards than I expected and I'm really thankful for it. The American tradition is to send cards to anyone you know, even if you don't have contact to each other anymore. My friend explained it like "Christmas is the time to show people that you still remember them". But I have to say, most of the people only send printed cards with pictures of their kids and no personal words. It's kind of easy to do so and I think I will do it too next Christmas - it's the thought that counts and the smile in the face when you open an envelope with a nice picture of your loved ones :). I know a personal card is more wonderful or should I say personal but who could write as many?
xmas4
ThankYou

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...